Leighton Township

permits & forms

Most Common Forms

Homeowner’s Principal Residence Exemption Affidavit Form 2368
Request to Rescind Homeowner’s Principal Residence Exemption Form 2602
Property Transfer Affidavit L-4260
PCI Property Split Form
Land Combination Form
Application for Site Plan Review


Professional Code Inspections of Michigan (PCI) located in Dorr is Leighton Townships Zoning and Building Administrators.  PCIMI.COM

Application for Building Permit

Application for Change of Use Permit

Application for Zoning Change or Special Use Permit

Application for Variance

Application for Site Plan Review

Exemption Forms

Dog License

FOIA Forms


Burn Permits

Can be obtained by calling the Allegan County Burn Permit Line at (269) 686-5222. Permits to burn brush must be obtained on the day the material is to be burned. Be prepared with your name, address, and phone number.